Laptop Resurrection

My adventures in Linux and using it to save one poor negelcted laptop.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Bad Picture Posting, Slackware mirror

I've tried posting the pictures. Well, let's just say with everything google does really good, posting pictures on to a blog sucks. So what I'm going to do is try to find an online picture sharing service and just post the link when there are new pictures. It's not the best but what can I say.

On another note I found an FTP server that actually has the Slackware 10 ISO's to download instead of using Bittorrent. I'm only going to use the first 2 CD's and anything else I want to install I can just download, burn to CD and compile on my laptop. Hopefully I'll be able to do that tomorrow.

Click Here to connect to mirror

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile